it’s never that simple.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
I need to get my life together.
I’m a jumbled mess, trying to unravel myself slowly, but finding no starting point.
I’m trying, I’m definitely trying this time.
You represent something I want but can’t have. My desire for you will never be fulfilled. I’m aware of this, but I cannot squash these emotions bubbling up whenever I see you.
Don’t be mistaken, I don’t like you. I just want you.
I want someone.
I just want someone to hold hands with and feel the warmth radiate from their body as I lie bedside them.
There I said it.
I do wish to be good at what I like doing, but it’s never really the case, and I can’t really do anything about it.
my heart is heavy.
I’m still waiting for that day, fool that I am.
Sometimes I do things, knowing full well that it is wrong, but it makes me feel good so I do it anyways.